Vice Chairman of Clinical Operations and Quality and Section Head, Interventional Radiology, Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic
Mark Jason Sands, MD, is Vice Chairman of Clinical Operations and Quality and Section Head of Interventional Radiology at the Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Sands obtained his MD degree from Northwestern University Medical School after completing a BS in medical science there.
Dr. Sands' Lectures
Lowering Doses at Cleveland Clinic: Successes and Challenges
- Zhou D, Spain J, Moon E, Mclennan G, Sands MJ, Wang W. Retrospective review of 120 celect inferior vena cava filter retrievals: experience at a single institution. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012 Dec;23(12):1557-63.
- Inyangetor D, Czarnecki C, Sands MJ, Avelar E. Left ventricular noncompaction associated with multiple coronary cameral fistulae. Tex Heart Inst J. 2012;39(2):294-5.
- Tam MD, Spain J, Lieber M, Geisinger M, Sands MJ, Wang W. Fracture and distant migration of the Bard Recovery filter: a retrospective review of 363 implantations for potentially life-threatening complications. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012 Feb;23(2):199-205.e1
- Zhu X, Tam MD, Bartholomew J, Newman JS, Sands MJ, Wang W. Retrievability and device-related complications of the G2 filter: a retrospective study of 139 filter retrievals. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2011 Jun;22(6):806-12.
- Duncan JR, Balter S, Becker GJ, Brady J, Brink JA, Bulas D, Chatfield MB, Choi S, Connolly BL, Dixon RG, Gray JE, Kee ST, Miller DL, Robinson DW, Sands MJ, Schauer DA, Steele JR, Street M, Thornton RH, Wise RA. Optimizing radiation use during fluoroscopic procedures: proceedings from a multidisciplinary consensus panel. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2011 Apr;22(4):425-9.
- Zhu X, Tam MD, Pierce G, McLennan G, Sands MJ, Lieber MS, Wang W. Utility of the Amplatzer Vascular Plug in splenic artery embolization: a comparison study with conventional coil technique. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2011 Jun;34(3):522-31.
- Hobeika C, Meziane MA, Sands MJ, Lababede O. Paget-Schroetter syndrome: an uncommon cause of pulmonary embolic disease. J Thorac Imaging. 2010 Feb;25(1):W1-3.